Best Ever You radio interview the other day I was asked what my beauty routine includes. I thought this was a really interesting question considering I spend so much time talking about food and very little time talking about makeup! Truth is, living an Eat-Clean life has completely changed my skin. It's taut, even, moist and looks younger than it did 20 years ago, BUT that does not negate my love of makeup. Talking beauty is fun and I can't wait to share what I do with you. So here's a glimpse into my makeup cabinet...
FYI... I am not endorsed by any of these companies.
- water, water, water - this is my #1 beauty secret!
- fiber, fiber, fiber - this is my #2 beauty secret (he he)!
- cut out the sugar - this is my #3 beauty secret - it just doesn't look good on the face
- fish oil supplements
- I wash with my Clarisonic brush twice each day (thanks to Dr. Trevor Borne for introducing me to this excellent product)
- right now I am using Obagi wash (thanks to my friend/aesthetician Franca of Ooh La La for introducing me to this line)
- I finish off with whatever Vitamin C I can find in the store (makes my skin glow)
- Pure Sweet Honey lip balm
- Burt's Bees cuticle butter
- Kiehl's body lotion
- St. Tropez self-tanner (nothing beats this!)
- I love products from my friend Bobbi Brown. I use her tinted moisturizer (when I'm not making appearance or on TV), her gorgeous shadows, her creamy lipsticks & her long-wear gel liner
- Makeup Forever foundation (for appearances and TV)
- MAC blush
- Maybelline Great Lash mascara
- El Net hairspray (my mom always said it was the best!)
- Kerastase shampoo & conditioner
- FIXX from my Toronto salon, Fiorio, to keep my hair strong through all of the blow dries, flat irons, back combing and more!