Tosca Reno

Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Don't Miss This

I can't believe it! The holiday season is quickly approaching. I am not quite sure where September and October went, and I know that November will fly by with all of my travel. I hope to see you at some of the upcoming events. If you can't join me in person please visit me here on the blog, on Facebook or on Twitter. I am always having some sort of interesting conversation about living an Eat-Clean life and I can't wait for you to hear from you. You are the reason I am doing this, by the way.

And should you be interested in sharing this amazing lifestyle with someone else, I want to share with you a fantastic holiday deal... for $33.95 you can get both the The Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook & The Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook 2


And don't miss a chance to listen to my podcast with Best Ever You. We had an amazing chat yesterday on some of the most crucial topics for your health... especially sugar! You can even download it and play it on your iPod on your morning drive. It'll make the traffic a little less terrible!

There's lots more to come so stay tuned to the blog recipes, tips, and just general good advice on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Tosca's Instragrams