- You can eat a three tablespoons a day off the spoon or use it for cooking
- It tastes wonderful and is heat stable so no free radicals are released in the heating process
- Look or a fair trade, organic variety or try the Raw Elements coconut oil, I recommended above Store in a cool dark place
- It's an amazing oil in which to stir fry your veggies
- It can be used as moisturizer for your body, you can use it in your hair, and more!
- Find out my secret tip for coconut oil in the video above.
Here is my favorite smoothie recipe including this delicious healthy fat!
Kiwi Coconut Citrus Smoothie
1 kiwi, peeled
1 orange, peeled
1/4 cup frozen raspberries
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp fresh lime juice
Puree all ingredients. If the smoothie is too thick, add a bit of water and blend again.