Tosca Reno

Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Five Days


Wow! The time is flying by. This is our 5 day countdown to The Arnold Sports Festival 2011 in Columbus, Ohio happening March 4-6. With only 5 days remaining we are really going to be busy preparing for this exciting event.
I am heading home from LA today and as soon as my plane touches down so begins the madness. It's going to be great! Since I have a busy week ahead of me (a speaking engagement in Florida thrown in before the Arnold) I will be packing my bags right back up again after returning home. There will be lots of fitness clothes thrown in there including some of my favorites.

The best part about this year's Arnold is that I will have 3 of my 4 daughters joining me. You'll meet Rachel, Kiersten and Chelsea who all work with me in one way or another to bring you the best of the best of The Eat-Clean Diet and Tosca Reno while all pursuing their own educational paths. You'll recognize Rachel from her editorial contributions and hand modeling in many of my books, you'll recognize Kiersten from The Kitchen Table and Facebook where she spends a lot of her time moderating, and you'll recognize Chelsea from her many beautiful photographs and styling in the books. She'll be taking lots of shots at this year's Arnold too so get camera ready. I love that my girls will be joining me and they can't wait to meet you too so come on over and say hello!

Only 5 days and counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Tosca's Instragrams