Tosca Reno

Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

4 Days!


We're back from LA. What a fun time to be there with all of the Oscar buzz going on. I loved watching bits of last night's show, including the red carpet dresses. Amazing!

But now it's time for serious Arnold Prep!

I have started my week of Cooler 1 eating with a whole slew of chicken breasts, asparagus and green beans. Complex carbohydrates from whole grains are definitely on the back burner!

Today is also all about the "looking pretty" part of Arnold Prep. I'm currently getting my toes done and will have to put down the computer to get my nails polished in a few minutes. I'll also be getting a good face and body scrub to prepare for the ProTan I'll be slicking on before the show. Thanks to my dear friend Franca for making me look lovely.

I'll be seeing you all very shortly at the Arnold Sports Festival 2011 in Columbus, Ohio. Keep reading all week for more show details.

Getting EXCITED!

1 comment:



Tosca's Instragrams