|All three items are Lululemon. The pink jacket is my go-to!|
We all know exercise isn't always pretty, but that doesn't mean we can't at least try to look our best as we sweat our way to our healthiest selves. I hear a lot of requests from you Clean eaters wanting to know where I buy the clothes and shoes I wear for the shoots and appearances I do on a regular basis. Here's my go-to list of gym wear: (P.S. I am not sponsored by any of these companies... just tried and true).
1. Lululemon: This Canadian company is the cornerstone of my fitness wear. Literally, 3/4 of my shelves are lined with their yoga pants, sports bras, fitness tops, shorts, jackets, sweatshirts, socks and undies. I love them and I am thrilled they are making a splash in the US, too.
|My ever growing workout wardrobe!|
3. Nike: Who doesn't love gym wear from this megabrand? I had a heyday at the Nike Employee Store when I was in Beaverton, Oregon a few years ago. They make great shoes and gym gloves.
4. Elisabetta Rogiani: This LA-based designer knows how to make great-looking gym pieces that fit well and keep you supported. I'll be wearing Rogiani at the upcoming Arnold Expo in March.
5. Arc'teryx: Winter weather can be beat with this cozy and cute collection. They are another Canadian brand that keeps me warm when I trek out with the dogs in my snowshoes.
6. Keen: Their winter and summer footwear keep my feet protected and comfortable for watersports, trekking in the woods, and trudging around the garden.
7. New Balance: What can I say? You guys loved the orange and purple combo from this great shoe company. I love their fun colours.
|My purple New Balance shoes, style number #WR773PM from SportChek|
9. Under Armour: Support, comfort, dry-wicking and a simple yet sexy design. What more could you want? I love their clothes for layering under my winter running and snowshoeing gear.
10. Smartwool: Great socks for both air-conditioned or toasty feet. My sister-in-law Tammy introduced me to these socks for endurance events such as the triathlon and 1/2 marathon plus snowshoeing and pretty much anything. Love them!!
For those Eat-Clean Diet® community members who have had trouble maintaining their workout routines, new workout clothes are a great motivator! Try out some of these brands and tell me what you think here on my blog.
Keep it tight (and cute),