Tosca Reno

Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Oh So Non-Technical!!















Hi Everyone.

Apologies first. I ran into some issues posting the pics because I could not figure out how to get the jpegs from hotmail and upload them to this blog. Who did I ask for help? My teenagers of course! They can do it all when it comes to computer stuff. I stink at it but I am learning.
In this picture you can sort of see that the squishy-ness that was hanging out of the suit at my waist has come down a a lot. Also my butt is getting tighter and at this point I don't have a crease underneath the butt cheek. This is a good thing! My back is good too. Here is where I need work: the calves which are pitiful and my delts need to pop. So I will be focusing on those areas a lot.

Oh! I wanted you to see some of the party shots too. We had the best goodbye party with loads of friends and fun. The pics will tell the story so I won't blather on .....


This is a shot of Rachel (girl in center wearing green dress) and her best girlfriends. You can see a helicopter in the background. Our friends Richard and Marilyn flew in for the party (ooh la la!) and gave folks a ride. Oh that is me in the shorts and white shirt. The plane landed in the meadow behind our house.


Here is the party crowd in the backyard. The camera was pointing down at the partyers. Cocktails were being enjoyed - I think they were Belinis and Cosmopolitans. I wouldn't know since I did not have any.






Here is another group of partyers. Kiersten is the third one on the right. Next to her is "The Boy" who she crushed on this summer. Ahhh, how cute? Fun was being had by all.





And finally here is Kelsey (the girl in the coral colored dress on the right) with her dance pal Shannon. They are getting ready to jump in the helicopter for a ride. They had a blast up there.
Okay now for the boring stuff:
The eating and training:
Breakfast (are you bored yet?)
2/3 cup cooked oatmeal
4 tablespoons ground flax seed
500 ml water with 6 ouonces wheat grass (I get mine frozen in 1 ounce cubes and melt them in the water)
5 egg whites
black coffee
Mid Am:
4 egg whites
1 small apple (I mean really small)
500 ml water
Lunch
Grilled chicken about 6 ounces
1 raw tomato
500 ml water
Mid Pm
1/4 cup brown rice
5 ounces grilled chicken
500 ml water
Dinner
1/2 cup spelt pasta noodles
1/2 cup fresh tomatoes cooked
5 ounces chicken
2 spears steamed broccoli
500 ml water
Here is where my head is at right now: I feel like I had been making progress the last few weeks but this week with my girls leaving and the party and so much stress I have definitely stalled out. I am not seeing the progress of muscle development that I want to see. It is so frustrating because I have not missed a beat with the eating but there are so many demands on my time that I am having trouble getting enough sleep and still meeting all the demands. I really need to focus on myself more over the next three weeks because in exactly three weeks from tonight I will be on a stage doing my contest thing!
So here is to focus - and oh yeah, I nearly forgot I trained cardio, legs, butt, abs and delts splitting the day up into three workouts. Go for the burn!
My love to you all,
Tosca




7 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job, Tosca..you look just fab!
    (I just had Sunday-dinner and feel like a burrito right now! Ugh..!)

    I wonder; you don't do protein-shakes? Any reason for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't have protein shakes because most of them are too high in sugar and other junk for this aspect of my training.

    Gotta go train now.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tosca. You look GREAT! It is amazing how in the picture of you in shorts and a shirt it looks like you have a perfect, beautiful figure. And then, in your posing suit, you can see how ripped you are! You're like the incredible hulk...much prettier of course:-)

    Keep up the great work, it's so motivating!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you're doing takes a lot of commitment. Way to go! You look amazing!

    Do you have a meal in mind once this is all over?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tosca, you look fabulous! You are the motivation that I needed this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for being such a positive role model!

    I was wondering, we live in a small apartment and I do not have the time to go to the gym, do you ahve any home gym equipment that you have found you like that will not take up so much space and maybe could even be stored in a closet or under a bed when not in use?

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams