Tosca Reno

Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Daughter Rachel's Naturopathic Blog

I am so excited for my daughter, Rachel, who is launching her naturopathic medicine blog today.

She has been working extremely hard over the past decade to get to this point in her education. She will now be accepting patients at the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic for her intern year. This is the largest clinic in North America, and it offers many of same treatments Robert used during his battle with lung cancer.

Please take a look at her site and share! We would love to hear you thoughts.

P.S. You can also join her on Facebook & Twitter.

12 comments:

  1. She's done a beautiful job on the blog, I'm excited to follow it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very excited to follow her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her website - very informative! (Just read through the whole thing!) I also subscribed to her feeds via Google Reader. I really look forward to read the information she posts. I wish I lived closer so I could go visit her clinic... Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats - that is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your daughter looks so much like you, Tosca! I will be sure to check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Rachel! Great blog. Tosca - you must be so proud! I will definitely visit frequently - already picked up some great tips:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! You're all so supportive. Thanks to my mom for letting me share will all of you too. Stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to your daughter. She looks so happy in her role! I wish her all the success. I'm looking forwad to following her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really informative and useful information.



    naturopathic medicine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am impressed with the effort you have so obviously put into this content. I am also impressed with your point of view on this topic, especially since you have made your points so clear.
    Toronto naturopathic

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams