Tosca Reno

Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

July 1st Canada Day Weekend!


I got my hair colored on Saturday.  
One of the nicest things about this Canada Day long weekend was having the chance to finally relax.  Things in my world have been uber busy so I didn't plan a thing on purpose.  My biggest triumph was managing to sleep in until 8 o'clock am for three days in a row!  That is a big deal for me as I have not been able to sleep past 5:30 am lately.  The weather was perfect so I sat outside with my family and lounged in the sun, finishing the first book in The 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy.  My brother Ron and has family came up from Michigan and we enjoyed clean meals like roasted corn, barbecued chicken, Spirooli salad, Brussels Sprouts salad and artisanal venison sausage from Seed to Sausage (my new favorite charcuterie).  My sister-in-law Tammy, you may remember her from the Sisters in Speed, had fantastic gossip sessions and I played with my nephews Ryan and Reid, giving them a good laugh when I fell in the swamp.  It was all about family and I am truly blessed and grateful for mine.




 I also trained upper body on Sunday, and lower body today.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a super nice day. Did you enjoy 50 shades of grey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't imagine what you are going thru with losing your husband but you are in my prayers. Take all the time you need and continue to be an inspiration to me and millions of others.

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams