Tosca Reno

Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Vegetarian Guest Blogs Begin!

Today is the day we begin out guest posts for The Eat-Clean Diet Vegetarian Cookbook. I am so excited to get this ball rolling and to read all about the experiences of our amazing guest bloggers. 


We begin with Katrina Scott, a 29 year old stay at home/sewing mama for Baboletta Dolls from Vancouver Island, BC.

Take it away, Katrina. I'm sure we'll meet some day soon, and we'll be having another live chat on May 17 on UStream TV.. 


Ms. Katrina Scott, Eat-Clean Diet Vegetarian extraordinaire & her little cutie!


I have been a vegetarian since I was 14 years old and have been Eating Clean for a little over a year now. I have had a great experience with Eating Clean, I have lost over 25lbs and just feel generally so much healthier!

Both of my kids, 4.5 years and 21 months, as well as my husband are all extremely supportive in Eating Clean because they all want to eat healthy with me. I like that the favorite dessert of both my boys is a bowl of fruit rather than something filled with sugar!

Although I have been a vegetarian for 15 years now, until I started Eating Clean I never really knew the right things to eat. I didn't get my protein with every meal and I was eating all the wrong carbs. I would be full but not on the right foods. When I got pregnant with my first son I kept eating the way I did before ever being pregnant and that's when I packed on the pounds. I lost a bit between my kids but seemed to be right back at that same dreaded weight again after my second. Then I saw Tosca on Breakfast Television, and went out that same day to buy her Eat-Clean Diet Recharged book! Tosca got me back into exercising as well, I do boot camp 3 days a week and try to go for a run most other days, and I absolutely love it all!!

I find Tosca to be a major inspiration in my life since I first discovered her and Eating Clean, and I would love the opportunity to some day meet her. I love getting the opportunity to chat with her on her Facebook live chats. I glow about it for days after!!

I really have Tosca to thank for my new healthier and happier self!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with how long you've been a vegetarian! How awesome! I can't wait until I can say the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with your weight loss. I have been vegan for 2 years and so has my 12 yr old daughter. I initially started by eating some processed non meat food until I learned how to eat clean. Since then I have lost 30 lbs for a total of almost 70 lbs. I was even able to run my first 1/2 marathon on a clean vegan diet. :)

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams