Tosca Reno

Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Check These Out & Win!



There are a bunch of exciting things happening right now. Here's some fun stuff to check out:

1. Join me Tuesday February 14th in Columbus, Georgia at the Eat-Clean Heart Truth Luncheon hosted by St. Francis Hospital. Call 705-596-4070 to purchase tickets.

2. I'm so excited about out Luscious Dish contest happening NOW at The Eat-Clean Diet®. What's it all about? Take a pic of your rendition of one of my recipes and enter it into our contest to win a signed copy of soon-to-be-released The Eat-Clean Diet® Vegetarian and one of our hot new Eat-Clean Diet® Revolution tees. Don't miss out. The contest closes Wednesday, February 22nd.

3. Go inside my Vision of Health seminar with Bobbi Brown and her amazing beauty team. This was a really exciting event and I was so honored to be asked to share my visions of health. Check out the video above, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Tosca's Instragrams