Tosca Reno

Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

The Arnold!

I am so excited we are 1 week out from The Arnold! This is by far one of the biggest fitness events of the year and we're bringing the whole Eat-Clean Diet team out to join in the fun.

I'll be at booth #1227 all weekend long to meet you, take pictures and share in your Eat-Clean journey.

Please also bring along your success stories and before and after photos.

Can't wait to see you!

For more information please visit my events page.

3 comments:

  1. I can't make it this year, but am planning for next year!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooo wish I could come see you and your team this year. Have fun, I'll be thinking of the amazing time I had last year getting to talk to you and taking photos with you!

    xoxo
    Roxie-Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be there and look forward to meeting you! Your books kicked off my journey of healthy nutrition and fitness!

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams