Tosca Reno

Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Give Day 11: Give Music


I love new music. It's the key to an excellent workout. But music is even better when you share it with others...

Load someone's iPod with fun workout tunes. I love when my daughters do this for me.

Here are some of my favorite workout songs right now...

Beyonce - Girls

Nicki Minaj - Super Bass

Britney Spears - Till The World Ends

Maroon 5/Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger

Lady Gaga - Marry The Night

What are yours? Share with us and we'll have an incredible music collection to keep us going right through the New Year!

5 comments:

  1. One of my favorite motivational songs for a run right now is Headly - Invincable. It's not a super fast paced song but when you listen to the words it's very motivating....I love it to start out my run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson, and Love on Top by Beyonce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love LMFOA Party Rockers and I'm Sexy and I Know It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like to Party by Beyonce is a good one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this informative and interesting blog, so I think so it’s very useful and owledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me. I really thought that blog is spreading its wings rapidly...

    Black films

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams