Tosca Reno

Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Gives Are Coming!


It's that time of year again! With Thanksgiving behind us and the December holiday season quickly approaching we are welcoming back our most favorite time of the year... GIVES!

Just like last year you can follow along with us each day for the month of December to participate in a few small ways to give back. You'll feel good from the inside out. 

Best of all, I'll be giving away LOTS this month. So stay tuned... 

GIVES ARE COMING STARTING DECEMBER 1ST!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited ... giving is by far my favorite part of the Holiday Season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tosca, You are, and will always be my role model! I was inspired by you at 49, and at 52, I refer women to every one of your inspirational books. You are the most "real" story that I have ever read, and I wish you the longest, health and love filled life ever! Keep doing what you do.
    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you're def a role model. It took two years of convincing, but I finally got my friend to cook up a clean Thanksgiving dinner. It was absolutely delicious. I remember her comment was, "I'm a little suspicious. I just can't believe there's no butter in all this." I was proud and didn't feel at all lethargic after eating the meal, yay! But then...I get this random email from her two days later that when she woke up the next days, she didn't feel like she had a real Thanksgiving dinner, so whipped up a batch of buttery mashed potatoes. Then she anounced that the dinner was going to be the only clean Thanksgiving ever and from now on, back to traditional. I don't understand. I am so disappointed in her outlook. I loved the meal and thought it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams