Tosca Reno

Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Can-Fit-Pro Weekend!

It's finally here! 

Can-Fit-Pro Weekend starts today!

Here's what's on tap for Friday and Saturday:

Friday: 
11:30am-5:30pm - stop by Booth 621 today to pick up the latest Robert Kennedy Publishing titles, including the Eat-Clean Diet series, my T-shirts, Oxygen and Clean Eating books, and AMAZING deals on subscriptions to your favorite fitness magazines. I won't be at the booth today, but please stop by and meet my fabulous team!

Saturday:
8:30am-5:30pm - stop by Booth 621 today to pick up the latest Robert Kennedy Publishing titles, including the Eat-Clean Diet series, my T-shirts, Oxygen and Clean Eating books, and AMAZING deals on subscriptions to your favorite fitness magazines. Please also bring your success stories, photos and more so we can share them with the rest of the Eat-Clean Diet world. You'll also get the chance to meet 2 of our incredible Eat-Clean Diet Ambassadors who have transformed their lives by Eating Clean!
12pm-2pm - I will be signing books and more at Booth 621!
3:30om-4:00pm - I will be speaking at the main stage in the trade show.
4:00pm-5:30pm - I will be signing books and more at Booth 621!

This is one of my favorite events of the year & I can't wait to meet you, hug you, hear your story and give you permission to change!

3 comments:

  1. man i wish i could be there! does it ever come to vancouver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, i've got to say you have guts girl. I've been watching your show on own and have to say your strength, courage and determination is amazing. I'm a 46yr old and i've had some success with the body for life program, i kept the weight off for 3 yrs and then it started to creep back on and i had no idea why...i was still eating well and getting to the gym 5x week, after 5 yrs and almost all my weight came back on i got a call from my dr. to get me in for a physical as i had not had one for 5 yrs...and what did he find, hypothyriodism...what a shocking thing to hear, and if i only went sooner i could maybe have stopped some of the weight gain. Now i've been on medication for a year now and i find it so hard to stick to a clean diet and have almost lost interest in exercise as i find it a stuggle to loose just a pound. I can't seem to make myself eat anymore eggs, cottage cheese, or tuna...i did purchase your book and just have to go through it to find recipes that will work for my family. There's no way i'm making 2 meals a day. I really need something that is easy and can make alot ahead to put in individual dishes for work as i do shift work on top of everything else. And yes i hate cooking...can it get any worse??? If you have any ideas to help that would be fantastic.. you rock....hope you have more shows on the go...kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words today were inspirational! I have felt the way you have felt and feel that I too have a gift to inspire others to get out of their destructive ways. We All have gifts and you are great for letting us know that :) love your words and it is great to have such a great role models for women.
    Hugs
    Carla

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams