Tosca Reno

Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

B2S Tips

It's that time of year... 

Your pocket book feels more drained than it does during the holidays...

Your schedule is filling up like wildfire with football practice and soccer games...

And your house is overtaken by notebooks, pens, printers, and more...

It's time for the kids to go back to school. So I no longer have to drive the girls to volleyball and dance practice, but my house will be feeling empty in no time flat! My husband, Robert, and I will be empty nesters. I can't believe how fast the time has passed!

I've spent most of the day getting my 2 youngest ones ready for their treks to university. For Kelsey, it's move into an off-campus house (thank you Ikea!), and for Chelsea, it's her first time away for university.

Here are my tips for getting through the malls without tearing out all of your hair:
- bring lots of water - I have my stainless steel bottle with me for frequent refills
- make sure your cooler is at the ready so you don't have to rely on food court fare - yuck!
- wear comfy shoes - heels just won't do the trick
- bring your reusable shopping bags
- take breaks for coffee when needed - I often need them!

1 comment:

  1. TR... I dont have kids but you just put everything in prospective for me when my mother was getting me ready all those times. I am a prefectionist and I know i drove her crazy getting the "right pens and school bag...".

    I enjoy your blogs and books and share them with all my friends and family. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams