Tosca Reno

Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Study Study

This is what my office looks like during study madness!
I'm in the final few days of preparation for my big NTA midterm coming up this Friday. Between work and family stuff I'm feeling a little bit swamped. I haven't worked out, I haven't done the groceries, we've been eating leftovers since Sunday, and I somehow managed to squeeze in some laundry at 9pm last night. My goodness!

But, this is the priority! My daughter had to sit me down and create a study schedule with me so that I can make sure I get it all done. So I've been getting up at 5am to study study study before work and then getting a few hours in each night, too. I can't wait until this one is over.

Only a few more days to go. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Much luck on your midterm Tosca!! Your commitment is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah, you don't need luck... you are focused, determined and a heckofa hard working woman! you got this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheering you on! I know it's hard, but the goal is worth the process!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much respect for you and agree with what sumoffood said. You are a star Tosca!

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams