Tosca Reno

Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sisters In Speed

Our Sisters In Speed from left: Melissa, Bonnie & Tammy 

The Boston Marathon is an epic event that boasts a slew of amazing runners many of whom are busy moms like you and me. 1 of these special ladies is my sister-in-law Tammy. She trained and supported me through my first Iron Goddess triathlon and my 1st Goodlife Toronto 1/2 Marathon. Now it's my turn to support her for her 2nd Boston Marathon!

When I heard the exciting news about her qualifying, I just knew I had to sponsor her. Then I learned her 2 amazing friends, and neighbours qualified, too. I am now sponsoring my 3 Sisters In Speed Tammy, Bonnie, and Melissa as they prepare for the Boston Marathon on April 18th, 2011.

Tammy, Bonnie and Melissa are exemplary women who have all taken on challenges later in life. Best of all they are embarking on these challenges with a community effort to propel each other through the good days and the bad, the ups and the downs, the successes and the failures.

Please follow Tammy, Bonnie and Melissa on our amazing online community The Kitchen Table where they will be posting regularly as they prepare for the Boston Marathon 2011. I will also be updating the blog with new featured stories from these 3 truly inspiring women.

Join me in supporting our Sisters in Speed!

Learn About Tammy
Learn About Bonnie
Learn About Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic running inspiration stories!!!!
    Thanks for the motivation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tosca - Are you going to come to Boston to cheer them on? i will be there cheering on my boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams