Tosca Reno

Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Indigo Yorkdale

Wednesday night's Your Best Body Now book signing at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto was incredible! I met some truly amazing people who have done wonderful things since learning how to clean up their diets. Read on to be inspired...

This was exciting to see in the store window. Thanks Indigo!

Great set up for the event. 

Meeting very special guest, Eloise, who's daughter-in-law Rachel is pairing The Eat-Clean Diet with her breast cancer treatments and achieving great results. 

Meeting glowing Marina who has lost a stunning 80 pounds on her journey.

Meeting gorgeous Kim and Lesley.

Thanks to everyone for waiting so patiently. 
I like to spend a few minutes with each person and answer any questions they may have. 

Rosemary and her family came out to the signing last night. 
I've met her and her lovely family a few times. Keep eating your broccoli!

Thanks to Robyn for coming out and telling me how she used 
The Eat-Clean Diet to handle post-pregnancy weight. 

An inspiration to all, Jessica has lost an astounding 8 dress sizes since I saw her last in November 2010. Keep up the good work girl!

Thanks to Debbie for coming out. It was a pleasure to meet you!

Thanks to Elita and her very good 2 1/2 month old son for coming to meet me. 

3 comments:

  1. I seriously hope you come to my neck of the woods sometime, I would LOVE more than anything to meet you!

    What astounding stories your readers have, it's great to see some of them in pictures!

    xoxo
    Roxie-Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you coming to London? I tried to rearrange schedules but over 2 hours each way just didnt work out. Are there any visits to the London, Ont area in the works?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meeting glowing Marina who has lost a stunning 80 pounds on her journey.
    yellow bedspread king size ,
    cal king bed comforter ,

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams