Tosca Reno

Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Better TV & NYC

Last week I was on a whirlwind press tour in NYC to promote Your Best Body Now. We hit lots of stops along the way and had an excellent time. Here are some amazing moments to share:

At Better TV with host Audra Lowe:


Check out this video to watch the segment! What do you think?

At Good Morning America with Harlequin publicist, Shara, GMA's amazing Health host Tanya Rivero, and my publicist, Silvie Bordeaux:


You can check out the video from that segment here.

At the studio for my 24 morning news blitz with food stylist extraordinaire, Danni, Shara, Silvie, Harlequin's powerhouse editor, Sarah Pelz and Magno producer Monica. Couldn't have done this day without you ladies:


Check out one of the segments here.

Finally, here I am having a bit of fun at Sirius Satellite Radio where I was on the Martha Stewart Radio's Morning Living show:

2 comments:

  1. Martha & Tosca at the same place and same time?!?! Just imagine if we could fuse the two together as one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched all the video's and loved them all! Congrats on your great tour promoting the new book, which I LOVE!!!
    I just got motivated enough to sign up for the ECD Makeover Challenge.
    Thanks Tosca for providing this lifestyle for us that needed it so badly in our lives.
    I'm a Type 1 Diabetic and eating clean has literally saved my life!

    xoxo
    Roxie
    www.cutebycomparison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams