Tosca Reno

Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

What Do Tomatoes & the Olympia Weekend Have in Common?

Quite a lot since two busy weekends of travel have gotten in the way of my canning plans!

I was supposed to get cracking on the countless bushels of tomatoes I have in my kitchen, but an extended stay in NYC for work last weekend and my early morning flight to Las Vegas this morning have completely kiboshed those plans! Sigh. Canning details, pics and recipes will have to wait until I come back from Sin City.

I am here for the Olympia Weekend 2010. It's been quite a few years, and I am really excited to see what's going on. Bob and I will be out and about around Las Vegas until Sunday. You can learn more here.

See you on The Strip!

Tosca

3 comments:

  1. Stop by the NOW Sports booth #302 and say hello to my amazing husband, John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing. Great post! tomatoes. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop by the NOW Sports booth #302 and say hello to my amazing husband, John!

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams