Here are some links to moments from my recent trip to NYC:
1. Good Morning America - I discussed how to create healthy meals on a budget!
2. Mancow Morning Radio Show - I discussed a St. Valentine's Day Meal... Of course, it can be used at any time.
3. Martha Stewart Radio Morning Living - This is a teaser. I can't find the link! Did anyone out there get a chance to hear it on Thursday morning.
And here are some links that include yummy recipes from a few great blogs out there on the world wide web:
1. Circle of Food - A complete aphrodisiac meal. Again, a little late, but better than never!
2. Chefdruck Musings - An interview with me!
3. Living in the Real World - Review of the Eat Clean Cookbook.