Tosca Reno

Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Countdown to the Arnold

This is it! We are one month away from the 2010 Arnold Sports Festival. I'll be counting down as we prep for the weekend of March 5th, 6th & 7th.

Unfamiliar with the "Arnold" (as we call it)? It's the biggest sports festival in the USA (even next to the Olympics... believe it or not). It's for athletes involved in all sorts of fitness and sporting events from bodybuilding to judo to arm wrestling!

I'll be stationed along with the rest of the crew (Oxygen & Clean Eating) at the trade show in booths 1233-1235 & 1332-1334. It's a really fantastic weekend where I get to meet all of YOU! I love hearing all of the success stories and I love meeting you in person.

Come check it out for the weekend and please stop by and say hello!

Happy Friday!
-Tosca

2 comments:

  1. Tosca, can you please enable comment moderation? I'm tired of having to scroll through all the junk comments to get to the real ones. Good luck at the Arnolds. Sounds like fun! This is my week three on the plan - hubby is down 13 lbs, I'm down 10 - feeling GREAT! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be keeping a closer eye on the comments section in future. Thanks for the suggestion. It's too bad we've been getting spammed. Congratulations on your success thus far. You're doing fabulous.
    The Eat-Clean Diet Team

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams