Tosca Reno

Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Tosca's Pity Party

Hey everyone,

I really do apologize for my lack of entries this week. Between flying home from Portland, OR all day Tuesday and a photo shoot all day yesterday I have been swamped. A piece of advice for those of you out there thinking of competing: DO NOT do it when you have a lot of stuff going on in your life! Phewf! So here is a pity party I am throwing for myself... warning: WHINING ahead!

So my daughter is moved into her little apartment in Portland. Our hands are still hurting from Ikea furniture. I said my goodbyes and it was terrifically NOT fun. To make matters worse I left my reading glasses on the plane, which I just picked up from the optometrist. Is there a lost and found on American Airlines? I can't read my Blackberry (or anything for that matter) without them.

Thursday's photo shoot was excellent. I worked with Oxygen resident photog, Paul Buceta, and two of Oxygen's leading ladies, editor-in-chief extraordinaire, Stacy Kennedy, and art director extraordinaire, Stephanie Bratt, as well as a rocking design team. We got some great shots! Keep an eye out for them in Oxygen.

Today I was on Breakfast Television, which is a local morning TV program here in Toronto. Host Dina Pugliese and I had a great time. I hope some of you were able to catch. I've gotten quite a few emails in response to it, so I think it was well received, but you know I like feedback. Let me know what you thought.

So my 4am morning was followed by my TV spot and a full day at the office where I met with my Eat-Clean team. It was bittersweet because my daughter used to work there and I felt like there was a missing piece all day, but it was great to meet with my team, too. Sigh...

So the camera crews are packed up and I am in desperate need of sleep sleep sleep.

Until tomorrow...

Keep it clean!!

-Tosca

1 comment:

  1. Are you able to post a link to the TV show you were one? All of us in the US would love to see it.

    Take care,

    Danica

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams