Tosca Reno

Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Seminar in Vaughan

On Wednesday night my friend Marilyn Cooper hosted a seminar in Vaughan, Ontario. I was really impressed by the turnout and enjoyed some delicious eats from the cookbook care of Marilyn and her dear friend Lisa and her daughter. 

The best part was... they gave me a mic! Watch out people because when I get a mic in my hand you're in for it. The ladies and gentlemen were rolling in their seats when Clean Eating topics, such as regularity and tushies and sex (who knew) came up. It was a great time. Thanks to all of you who came out to the event, including the ladies picture above who waited until the bitter end for me to sign their books and kick them into clean-eating action. We had just had another dump of snow overnight on Tuesday and into Wednesday and people still managed to make it out.

Now today I'm off to Belleville to pick up my daughter for March Break. We're headed to Mexico to bask in the sun and take some time off. Which brings me to my next point...

I'll be away from my blogger for about a week and a half. Bear with me. I'll have a lot to say when I get back, I'm sure! In the meantime, I thought I would send all of you off with some words of encouragement for the next few weeks...

We're already 2 months into 2008. Time is racing by faster and faster these days. How are you taking care of yourself? Are you sitting on the couch with a bowl of ice cream in your hand, or are you eating well and exercising on a regular basis? Are you watching your waist band grow and your health decrease as the months go by, or are you finally taking action and making progress? Change your mental attitude by avoiding those things that will set you back. That may mean leaving your regular lunch crew behind, or changing your route to the office to avoid the McDonald's and vending machines. It may even mean cutting off your cable so as not to binge eat all night in front of the tube. Whatever it is... do it and do it now! Don't let anymore time pass with your self-esteem in the toilet and your mind in the wastebasket. Take control and take a chance on YOU! Why? Because you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Tosca's Instragrams