Tosca Reno

Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Welcome to November

The 11th month of the year is gracing us with its presence. I can't believe Christmas is upon us in only a few short weeks. I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween experience yesterday. We don't get very many Trick or Treaters in my area, but I did help my step daughter with her crazy costume.

I currently have a cold that has developed out of the blue, as they always do. I have been trying to heal it with lots of sleep and tea. I have discovered this lovely, all-natural immunity tea:

1 cup of hot water
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
Sliced ginger
1 clove of crushed garlic
1 tablespoon of honey (for taste and throat soothing)
Pinch of paprika (to energize the system)

You grow accustomed to the taste, which is mildly unpleasant, to say the least.

It's important to arm yourself with an arsenal of supplies to ward off the sickness that winter can present. Get lots of sleep, lots of exercise, and...of course... Eat Clean!

I'm going to go make some more tea...

Until next time, Eat Clean for Health and for Life!!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I hope you get to feeling better real soon. You are my inspiration and role model and I love all of the work that you are doing for us women. I am looking forward to your DVD coming out in January!!

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams