Monday, December 3, 2012
Day 3 of Giving: Thinking Outside of the Box
Eat-Clean Diet Ambassador Jill Holland it hear with us today to share her tips for thinking outside of the box this holiday season. This is an important concept especially when our pocketbooks are feeling a little less than flush. Thanks Jill.
Fast forward the years, and our family settled into a new groove of focusing on family over what was under the tree. This really works for Santa, as it gives him a break, and, well, you know that he would now get fresh cut veggies, a handful of almonds, and a tuna pouch from me! Oh…..and some organic apples for his reindeer.
Fast forward again to today. Christmas can be financially overwhelming for so many. It begs the question of how can we give more with less, or, let’s push that further to zero dollars, or just pennies. What’s the perfect gift, you ask? I think it’s health – and it doesn’t come in a box! You’ve been eating clean with The Eat-Clean Diet and Tosca Reno, and have seen the benefits, and the compliments. Now you can pay that forward and help others – be their mentor.
I’ve come up with some ideas for you!
• Make a Recipe Book: print out your favourite recipes that you have created or used.
• Organize a Pantry or Fridge: help a friend learn what Eating-Clean foods to keep on hand. Throw out those science experiments!
• Be a Grocer Guide: tag along on the next grocery trip to swap in clean foods.
• Host a Clean Meal: invite someone to a new experience of how good ‘good’ tastes.
Now, for just pennies and a little creativity try…
• Bake a clean treat to share, like this Cranberry, Apricot & Walnut Fruitcake. Be sure to include the recipe in your gift!
I wish you and your families a happy, healthy and joyous holiday!
Eat-Clean Diet Ambassador
FaceBook: Healthy Physiques
Posted by Tosca Reno at 2:00 PM