Tosca Reno

Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Being Thankful

When I read this story from one of our Eat-Clean Diet Ambassadors, Lavanya, I cried...

Lavanya joining team member Meredith ECD at Can-Fit-Pro 2012!
I'm running my first marathon this weekend - the Chicago marathon. The entire run is dedicated to Robert, but mile #26 is especially for him. I've got to get through the first 25 miles in order to get to that final mile for Robert. Thanks to you for giving me the Tough Love Bob t-shirt. Look for pictures after the run. By the way, mile 20 is dedicated to Tosca because I've been told that that's when most people "hit the wall". Who better to think of at that time than her!! Mile 10 is for the ECD and Oxygen girls who I met at Canfit Pro. Thanks to all of you for the inspiration!! Barring any injuries, I hope to finish the run "comfortably".

What do you have to be thankful for this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that my brother and sisters were all at the table this year and that all our kids had a wonderful time playing together. My parents moved to Canada from the UK and so we rarely got to see extended family. A house full of aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, etc. is the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Lavanya. Great people to use as an inspiration for your run. All the best to you.
    I am thankful for everything in my life. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully written Lavanya. We are so fortunate to be able to relate on a personal note with Bob and Tosca. Your own courage, strength and dedication are a tribute to a very special lady. Congrats on a job well done. See you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shirley! I just figured out that there were comments on this blog. Sorry for the delayed reply. Hope you are well
      -Lavanya

      Delete
  4. Way to go Lavanya. Great people to use as an inspiration for your run. All the best to you.
    web development company vancouver ,
    web design and development vancouver ,

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams