Tosca Reno

Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Upcoming Events


As most of you know my life is always in a state of, well, movement. Even as I type this I am in Halifax helping my daughter, Chelsea, get settled into her first student house. And there are quite a few other events taking place over the next few weeks after this.

Here's your sneak peek:

1. Inspiring Women Event - On September 13th in Waterloo, Ontario I'll join the likes of Linda Lundstrom and Debbie Travis as we ring in the year of the woman. If you would like to attend the event please register here.

2. Recharge Your Life Event - On September 22nd in Atwood, Ontario I will be serving up a good dose of motivation. Please join us by registering here.

3. UStream Live Chat - On October 4th, just days away from my return to the competitive stage, I'll be joined by Coach Rita Catolino as we discuss all things competition. Learn more about joining us here.

September is also Strike Sugar Month. Enter our Strike Sugar contest & join me daily on my blog as I discuss the latest and greatest sugar myths, busters and more.

 Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like your a busy lady Tosca. I must say you are looking awesome. Way to go. Eat clean and play hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditching the white stuff is a hard habit to break but well worth it. P.S. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried to register for the Recharge you life event but the webpage says registration is closed...

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams