Tosca Reno

Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Farrah Lost 150 Pounds! And Shares Her Recipes

Today's Eat-Clean Diet Vegetarian Cookbook guest blogger is Farrah Kabariti. She has lost an astounding amount of weight following an Eat-Clean lifestyle. Visit her site where she is hosting a Recipe Roundup featuring a number of recipes from the Eat-Clean Diet Vegetarian Cookbook. Take it away Farrah...
Farrah at her heaviest -
285 pounds.
The Eat-Clean Diet to me is defined as my second chance to live a fulfilled life. I have not always made the best choices to live a healthy life. I managed to let myself reach 285 lbs. When I had my first child, I gained a lot of weight. I was eager to be the best mother I could be, nothing else mattered. Once I realized what I had done to my body, it seemed too late. I then had my second child. Losing weight seemed impossible.


Then, 3 years ago, I was tired of being fat and unhealthy. I wanted to set an example for my daughters. I wanted to live the longest life I could for them. I came across the Eat-Clean Diet online while searching for the next diet to try. It intrigued me.  What was this woman saying? Eat more to lose weight? I read through the Eat-Clean Diet Recharged in a few days. I realized I needed to do this for ME and no one else. It was nice to hear someone say they also have cravings and there is a way to beat them.
Farrah at svelte 135 pounds.

Her advice has helped me shed 150 lbs! I ran a half marathon this year- without stopping! I focus on what I put in my mouth. I am a vegetarian; almost vegan. I only consume foods that will give me energy to power through my day. Of course I have treats just like anyone else.

Blogging at Fairy Healthy Life has helped me keep up this lifestyle. I have cooked up and shared a few of Tosca’s recipes from a number of her books...

Summertime Eggplant and Zucchini Lasagna
Hungarian Mushroom Soup
Cucumber Melon Ice Pops

I’m now creative in the kitchen. I love creating my own clean recipes. Turning an unhealthy recipe to a healthy one is something I love to do in my spare time.  Here are just a few of mine...

Vegan Pumpkin Bread
Vegetarian Tortilla Soup
Amaranth Oatmeal

Stop by Fairy Healthy Life for workouts, lots of delicious recipes, and tips to make your life a little healthier. All while having fun along the way!

2 comments:

  1. I just love Farrah and love going to her blog! She is warm, friendly and has the most amazing foodies! Loved reading this Farrah and so nice to see you here! :)

    xoxoxoxo
    Traci

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams