Tosca Reno

Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

NTA & You

I was thrilled to hear about your support and interest in the Nutritional Therapy Association when I posted about it a few days ago. I am really enjoying assimilating all of this knowledge and applying it to you so I can always give you more and more of the latest and greatest nutritional information.

Should you be interested in learning more about the Nutritional Therapist Training Program they are hosting an informational session via conference call on Tuesday, July 19 from 8:00pm-9:30pm EST.

Call 1 800 918 9798 or email nta@nutritionaltherapy.com to RSVP for the session.

Now, I've got to return to the books as I continue to prepare for my midterm.

See you in class!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tosca, I am wondering why you chose this course and how it differs from ones available in Canada, including a correspondence course from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams