Tosca Reno

Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Almost Perfect

If there was one way to sum up my weekend in Las Vegas for my NTA midterm it would be with this - "almost perfect"...

I mean who really goes to Vegas and doesn't do anything Vegas-y right?!? Well, that was my trip. No Vegas - all school.

And it was an epic weekend of school at that!

We arrived Thursday afternoon and checked into the hotel and I spent the rest of the evening studying. My NTA midterm exam was first thing Friday morning and it was tough stuff! My stomach was hugely distressed - just proving what stress can do to the body. Then we spent the rest of the Friday, Saturday AND Sunday learning learning and learning more! I didn't even take any pics to share with you.

My husband, Robert, and I took the redeye home last night from Vegas to Toronto and climbed into bed for a nap before tackling the day.

BUT.... I am SO excited to say that I received a 99% on my test! Wow! I was not expecting that even though I had studied as much as I could.

Thank you for all of your support. I couldn't have done it without you!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! That's fantastic!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Tosca!! That is wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Congratulations Tosca!! 99% is AWESOME!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohoo!!! I KNEW you'd ROCK it!!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hard work and dedication paid off. That's an amazing and well deserved score! I am so happy for you. Hope you will be able to take some time out soon for real relaxation after that busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Tosca!! Such a great accomplishment and I knew you could do it :D

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Now you can go back to Vegas to celebrate ;)

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams