Tosca Reno

Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

NYC & CTS

I've got A LOT going on this next week in New York City. I'm so happy I'm feeling better after a course of antibiotics (plus, probiotics for good measure) because I have got to get my game face on!

Check my events schedule to see all of the details of what I've got going on in NYC. Tomorrow, catch me on CBS Early Show bright and early after 8am EST where I'll be discussing The Eat-Clean Diet Stripped!
If you're in need of losing the last 10 pounds, then this show is for you!

Grab more details here, like where to catch the show in your region.

In the meantime, you can check out my TV appearance from last week: CTS's Always Good News. My segment begins at the 9:50 mark. I think it's one of my favorites yet.

Enjoy!! And Happy Victoria Day long weekend to my Canadian fans!


No comments:

Post a Comment



Tosca's Instragrams