Tosca Reno

Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Back Home

This pic was taken at Boqueria with my publicist, Silvie Bordeaux,
and my girls, Kelsey-Lynn, Kiersten and Rachel.
After a long stint in New York City I managed to get home in one piece!

It was an incredibly successful trip with lots of amazing experiences. Aside from having a great time signing books and meeting fans at the Book Expo of America, I also had the opportunity to try new restaurants, including Lupa, Boqueria and ABC Kitchen, and see the Alexander McQueen exhibit at the Met, which was incredible.

When I wasn't at the BEA, eating or exhibiting I was doing tons and tons of television, which included my just-in-time-for-Memorial-Day grilling guides on Good Day New York and  Good Morning America Health appearances.

See my previous posts for more NYC TV.

Now it's time for a weekend of laundry and rest before starting another busy week.

Happy Memorial Day long weekend to my American fans! Here's hoping you get some sunshine and rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Tosca's Instragrams