Tosca Reno

Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Get Motivated

The end of the month is quickly approaching and you may be in need of a little motivation to get you through your latest fitness plan or your new eating lifestyle. I've got the stuff you're looking for all thanks to some amazing readers!

Check out April's Letter of the Month from Gwen, Queen of Candy, who got over her sugar addiction and lost an astounding 58 pounds.

Then read April's Success Story, Lisa, who dropped an incredible 40 pounds!

Well, that's enough for me to go hit the gym... Are you inspired?

4 comments:

  1. Tosca,
    In 2009 I lost 150 pounds following your steps to a healthier me. Thank you for saving my life and showing how to live again. In 2010 & so far in 2011 my life as had many set backs. I was laid off, started a new career, have a special needs child, lost my married, lost my home, filed for BK, and this month lost ex-husband and daughter's father to suicide. I have maintain my weight but I have 30 pounds to go and my body is far from the fitness my heart longs to achieve.
    I am asking for your support to help me complete my goal of fitness and health. Life is hard yet I choose to live a full life. I am all my daughter has, I must be strong in every way for her. Thank you
    A-Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very motivating and inspiring!
    Thanks for sharing!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow athena you are truly an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your information, now in this new version there are so many new feature and bugs fix.






    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams