Tosca Reno

Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sidling Over to San Antonio!

Tomorrow holds yet another busy day in Texas.

This time I'll be making my way to San Antonio for another day of Your Best Body Now promotions.

Here's where I will be:

1. Watch me after 6:15am CDT on Fox 29 News First.

2. Watch me live online between 9am-10am CDT on Great Day San Antonio.

3. Watch me at 10:30am CDT on San Antonio Living.

4. Join me from 4pm-6pm CDT for a nutrition seminar and book signing at Gold's Gym Bandera Trails (11820 Bandera Rd, Ste 105 Helotes, TX).

For more information on my Texas events, including my upcoming BIG event in Corpus Christi this Saturday, please check out my events schedule.

Check out the segment I did this morning on Fox 26 Morning News in Houston:


Your Sister in Iron,
Tosca Reno

1 comment:

  1. Great clip Tosca! I love watching your live segmants.

    I just made it my mission in life to be a Type 1 Diabetic "Eat Clean" poster child. I just got great news from my doctor, and even cried in her office. Eating clean has changed, and basically saved my life.
    I'm going to tell my Diabetic success story at The Kitchen Table tomorrow morning.
    Amazing results in only 1 month of eating clean.

    I'm proud of myself for succeeding at something, especially when it comes to my health and well being.

    Thanks again Tosca!!

    xoxo
    Roxie-Girl

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams