Tosca Reno

Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Last Day in Corpus Christi

Sunday, November 7th is my last day in Corpus Christi, Texas!

To go out with a bang I will be signing copies of Your Best Body Now at H.E.B. Grocery (5313 Saratoga at Staples St) from 12:30-2:00pm.

This will be my last gig here in Texas. I've had a wonderful time! Thank you for showing me amazing hospitality and a warm reception. I'll post pictures as soon as I'm back on Canadian soil.

Can't wait to meet you tomorrow!
-Tosca

P.S. Here's a clip of me on San Antonio Living...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice blog you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    My Cool Blog: CoolPictureGallery

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching these video clips as it keeps re-affirming the need to eat clean (which I sometimes, ok - a lotta times forget). So far, 2 days - no candy (whoo hoo!)

    Monica
    San Diego

    PS: I love San Antonio - hope you got to walk around !

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams