We are so lucky in this day in age to have so many female powerhouses to admire who aren't letting their age hold them back.
I have long been a fan of Lady Diana and was always inspired by her effort to take care of herself by going to the gym and swimming laps regularly. She achieved a long lean physique that inspired many women to do the same.
A few of my other favorite ladies are:
1. Sharon Stone... her beauty is ethereal and she seems to get sexier every day. You don't get glowing skin (let alone a great body) like that without a healthy diet and regular exercise and she began her renovation at age 30.
2. Julianne Moore... at 49 she rocks the Best Body Now attitude with ageless spirit. With three Oscar nominations under the belt and recent ads where she appears nearly nude, this woman knows how to take on the decades. Eating Clean and taking care of herself are as natural as brushing her teeth.
3. Dara Torres... enough said! This Olympic athlete is incredible through and through. After the birth of her daughter in her forties Torres became a household name by breaking world swimming records at the 2008 Olympics. Her passion for her sport on top of her drive and determination makes her a superstar in my mind.
4. Halle Berry... She's long been known as Hollywood's exotic beauty. Once known as the "sexiest woman alive" Berry exemplifies what a woman can do to shine and rock the decades with fire. A long time proponent of Eating Clean Halle works out, is a mother and manages Her Best Body Now even in the face of diabetes. Truly inspirational!
5. Goldie Hawn... Is there anyone more timeless than Goldie Hawn? At sixty-three and counting this blonde beauty doesn't shy away from her age. Breaking age barriers at age 39 by appearing on a Playboy cover Goldie shows us how to manage aging like no one else! She's glowing and gorgeous due to a healthy diet and exercise routine.
6. Robin Roberts... I also have to add my friend Robin Roberts, anchor at Good Morning America and breast cancer survivor who at 50 something inspires women to be successful by following her own rule of following the rules and breaking them.
Who inspires you?