Tosca Reno

Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's Graduation Season

I am so proud of my daughter Kiersten who has successfully completed her undergraduate degree in Religious Studies from Queen's University. My family and I attended her commencement ceremony last week in Kingston, Ontario. The weather was gorgeous, the company was fabulous and we celebrated all day long. Here are some photos from Kiersten's big day!




As a special treat we had our hair washed and blow dried for the day at James Brett salon. Here are Kiersten and Kelsey-Lynn getting pampered:


Her ceremony was held in Queen's intimate Grant Hall where the graduates were piped in, inspired with many fabulous speeches, and then given their well-deserved diplomas. An impromptu version of the famous Queen's song "Oil Thigh" was belted out by the grads before they left the hall. As a Queen's alum myself I sang along and couldn't believe I remembered the words after so many years. Here is Kiersten with her faculty celebrating their hard work:


I was so happy my other daughters could join their sister on her special day. Kelsey-Lynn is studying at Queen's and now has something to look forward to, while Rachel has already experienced her 1st commencement and is working on her 2nd as a naturopath. Unfortunately, Chelsea couldn't join us because she was studying for exams. Here we are in front of Grant Hall:

Congratulations to all the new graduates this year!

Tosca

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your daughter! Your girls are beautiful! I'm sure you are very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your daughter! Graduation time is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful pics... Tosca you are a vision in blue.. love the dress. Congrats to your daughter.. i'm still so proud of my babies convocation at U of T last November.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your daughter's graduation-from a fellow Canadian.

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams