Tosca Reno

Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cycling Photo Op

Last Saturday I went for a great ride with my friend Julie near our homes in the hill country.

We hit lots of said hills, but we pushed through and had an excellent cycle. I really like this sport and am so happy I gave it a chance. I even sported my lovely Eat-Clean Diet singlet during the ride.

Only 2 weeks left until I test my stuff at the Iron Goddess Sprint Triathlon in Michigan. I can't wait to see what I can do. I'm feeling good about my progress even though I've had some training lapses due to work and travel.

Thanks for all of your support throughout my training. I hope I've also encouraged some of you to give it a tri (I mean "try"... hehe...)!

3 comments:

  1. My husband and I started cycling this year...we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We look forward to seeing you at the Iron Goddess- Lisa & U have been training for months - in simple hopes to just finish! Your a great inspriation & we wish you a great race!!

    Maxx Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to buy an Eat Clean diet jersey!

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams