Tosca Reno

Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New York New York

I have once again touched down in NYC for the annual Book Expo of America. I arrived Monday afternoon in order to prepare for my Better TV appearance. I am searching for the video as I type. I will link you to it as soon as I can.

We had a fantastic company dinner last night at Bottino in Chelsea. I dined on a yummy beet salad and terrific fish dish. It was a great way to kick off this year's show. I love my team and am so thankful they are here to help me out this week. They are the people who make my job easier each and every day.

After a good night's sleep I am ready for the beginning of the Book Expo of America 2010, a show dedicated to thousands of authors, publishers, distributors, buyers, etc, etc all related to the wonderful world of books. I will doing 2 signings today. 1 is with Harlequin for my book debuting with them in the fall called Your Best Body Now in booth #3922 at 11am. 2 is with Robert Kennedy Publishing for the Eat-Clean Diet Recharged, the completely revamped version that has been out for the past couple of months, in booth #3777 at 1pm. Please stop by if you are in the area. Read here for more information on attending the Book Expo of America as it is not a free event.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Tosca's Instragrams