Follow me all weekend at: www.twitter.com/toscareno
Well yesterday was a busy day!!! We arrived in Columbus at 2pm and had a ton of stuff to do:
- Get our rooms at the hotel.
- Unpack all sorts of stuff from the bus.
- Get to the booth to set up (see video 1 of me and video 2 of my husband Bob as we set up the booths and invite YOU to the Arnold).
- Prep for this morning's TV appearances by trying to get to Whole Foods. We had this terrible Cab driver and actually had to stop to get directions. Eventually, we got there, shopped for the appearance. On the way back we got a good cab drive who we've been using ever since. Shout outs to cab #310!
Today has been and will continue to be REALLY busy:
- I was up at 5 this morning to shoot some more video with the RKP web team.
- Grabbed cab #310 at 6:30am so I could head to the TV station.
- Had a fun interview with Terry from Good Morning Columbus! The video link doesn't seem to be working right now from their site... but I'll try to put it up later.
- Then is was back to the hotel to eat breakfast, change and start our day at the booth!
HERE WE GO!!! ARNOLD 2009 BEGINS!!!