After Friday's terrible show day I was shocked to make it to the Top 5... BUT I prevailed.
With your words of encouragement I rocked the stage this morning. My energy was through the roof and I actually had a lot of fun.
I am really happy with my placement, but it just goes to show you the amount of variety there is between competitions. I am tighter than I was at my first competition in September, and I placed one spot lower.
Thank you all for your support.It was wonderful knowing you were all behind during each step and turn and flex.
BUT I am happily retiring my competition suits, and taking a few days off.
Enjoy the photos below:
1. Getting glammed up thanks to Elaine Goodlad
2. Getting poofed up thanks to Franca
3. Good luck kisses
4. The Ms. Bikini America Masters Class top 5
5. My sportswear bikini
6. My glam bikini
7. Accepting our awards
8. The post-show latte I guzzled... AHHHH!
9. The post-show chicken penne I noshed on.... YEAH CARBS!!!!!