Tosca Reno

Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Bike to Beat Obesity

For those of you who don’t receive my monthly newsletter (sign up for it here), I wanted to make a special mention of a challenge I have issued you that does not require Eating Clean or exercising, only the goodness of your heart:

I have made a sizable donation to Brock Picken’s Bike to Beat Obesity to benefit SickKids Foundation.

Brock is from my area here in Ontario, and he will be embarking on a road trip from Toronto, Ontario to Victoria, British Columbia during the month of July. I am excited to be supporting Brock in his crusade; especially since the fight against childhood obesity is one of my personal crusades.

I am also offering a challenge. To the first 50 people who donate $100 or more to Brock on his website I will send copies of my new book, The Eat-Clean Diet for Family and Kids (which comes out next month!), and I will arrange for them to receive a one-year subscription to Clean Eating magazine. These books will be autographed, of course.

Come on! The kids need your help!

1 comment:



Tosca's Instragrams