Tosca Reno

Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Book Expo of America

And so the Book Expo of America begins. With a few days of relaxation behind me I am excited and energized to begin a few days of meetings, signings, and cooking demos. I have packed comfortable shoes because this expo is enormous. Imagine 2 football fields full of books. It’s incredible and quite overwhelming at the same time.

If you are attending the Book Expo this year please stop by my booth: # 2741. I have a signing today at 1 pm. Tomorrow I will be hosting a cooking demonstration with yummy recipes from The Eat-Clean Diet for Family and Kids at 2:30 pm (followed by a signing at 3:00 pm) in booth # 5255.

I imagine by the end of the weekend I will be pretty worn out, but it’s all for a good cause: to spread the word of Eating Clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Tosca's Instragrams