Tosca Reno

Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Come See Me at the ARNOLD!

Well this has been an incredibly busy week for travel. But I am loving every second of it. Especially because I get to meet more and more of you Clean Eaters out there. 

I touched down in Columbus, Ohio yesterday and made my way to the Newark Public Library for a seminar and book signing. What a beautiful venue. It was an excellent evening. Over 100 people came were in attendance. Young and old, men and women, I heard some excellent success stories with Clean Eating. Thank you to all who attended and made it an excellent event.

Onto today's events.... It is the first day of the Arnold Classic!! Woohoo!!! Please come and stop by my booth if you have the chance. If you want to learn more about it visit the Arnold Classic. It's going to be a BUSY BUSY weekend, but I'll be there the whole time in my own Eat-Clean Diet booth. 

Can't wait to meet you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tosca, I have been searching for your email address, however your personal website is down and I can't seem to find it on the Eat Clean site.

    I am currently casting for a host for a new cooking show on the CBC. Please visit www.tvchefsearch.com to find out more information or email me at info@tvchefsearchc.com

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams