Tosca Reno

Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

EAT-CLEAN DIET BODY MAKEOVER CHALLENGE

Hello Everyone:
There has been an excellent response to my workout challenge featured in the March issue of Oxygen with Alicia Marie on the cover. There are a couple of you looking for clarification on the challenge, or wanting to learn what the challenge is all about. Please refer to the Eat-Clean Diet website and scroll down to the Makeover Challenge link. While you're there sign up for my monthly newsletter full of more of my tips and tricks. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Add one morbidly obese female to your eat-clean makeover challenge.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I would also like to sign up for the newsletter, but as I live in Europe I am not able to (the required zip-code is not accepted). Any chance to change this? Luckily we can buy Oxygen magazine here, although with about a month's delay - but it's good reading from cover to cover.

    Thank you for your support! Feels great to see results after some time of clean eating and excersise - keeps the motivation up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tosca!

    I am signing up for the challenge and that is a great motivator. Thank you!!

    Vettie
    Maryland

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams