Tosca Reno

Pages

Friday, December 7, 2007

The Weekend is Upon Us

Well, it's been a great week full of activity including finally getting my Christmas trees and putting the lights on the outside of the house. Now it's just a matter of decorating the trees and the inside of the house. I like to get two trees. One "kids" tree and one "adult" tree. The adult tree is the fancy one, if you know what I mean. What do you like to do for decorations? For those of you who are a part of my forum I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing your holiday decorations thus far. Keep them coming!

I have a busy weekend ahead of me, too. On Saturday I will be doing a book signing in Milton, Ontario at A Country Mile. If you're from this area I'd love to see you there. They will have coffee and treats (clean treats, I hope) to celebrate the occassion.

On Sunday I will be flying to Florida for a few appearances in this area. Check my media schedule to find out which shows I'll be on and when. I'll be preparing a couple of holiday treats from my cookbook on TV and sharing a bunch of holiday Eat-Clean Tips with you! Keep an eye out.

I'm off to get packing. I'll have to make sure I have my cooler ready to go with all of my favourite Eat-Clean foods for the airport on Sunday. Better go check the fridge and pantry!

Have a lovely weekend one and all... and I hope to see you tomorrow if you are in the Milton area.

1 comment:

  1. I have the "kids" tree and the "adult" tree as well! Great idea when you don't want the clutter of kids ornaments with the fancy ones, plus it really is special for the kiddos!

    Tosca, you need to come to Tucson!

    ReplyDelete



Tosca's Instragrams