Tosca Reno

Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

To You...

Good morning bloggers.

I apologize for the delay in an update, but it has been a busy week.

I hope some of you were able to catch my appearances from this week. As I posted earlier, Monday was a whirlwind in Tampa. Tuesday was a riot making Tofu Chocolate Mousse with the team of Studio 10 in St. Petersburg. And I had a great time in Washington yesterday making Trifle with the team of 9 News, Roasted Root Vegetable soup with the team of Retirement Living TV, and chatting it up with my favorite XM satellite radio ladies at Broadminded. Remember, all of these recipes are available in the Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook.

Now I am back at home sitting in my office typing away to you, my avid readers and loyal Clean Eating followers. I am very thankful for your support. You have no idea how happy it makes me to be able to share my knowledge with you and have a positive impact on your life. I am so thrilled to hear each and every one of your success stories and to answer any questions you have about the Eat-Clean lifestyle.

To show my gratitude I will continue to provide you with quality material to guide you on the path to total health. I will answer your questions and concerns, and take your suggestions and critiques to heart.

Thank you to all of you who have helped me get this far. You are the ones who help me help others. Now this small town, Canadian girl can spread the word of Clean Eating to many others in the hopes of making big changes!!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Tosca's Instragrams